How do I stop looking tired?
9 Ways to Wake Up a Tired Face
- Cold brew your face and body. No hitting the snooze button.
- Moisturize while skin is damp. Timing and technique matter.
- Freshen eyes ASAP.
- Fake your best skin.
- Blush, don’t bronze.
- Lighten up on eye makeup, but don’t ignore it.
- Shake up your hair.
- Wear cheerful vibrant colors.
How do you get rid of tired eyes fast?
9 Quick Fixes for Tired Eyes
- Splash Your Face with Cold Water. Cold water will help to reduce any inflammation around your eye area and give your face and eyes a refreshing lift of life.
- Close Your Eyes.
- Cool Off with Cucumber.
- Lubricate with Eye Drops.
- Try a Palming Exercise.
- Chill Out with Chamomile Teabags.
- Blink More Often.
- Try Some Quick Exercises.
How do you revive tired eyes?
Soak two round, flat cotton wool pads in the rosewater then wrap them in cling film and pop in the fridge. Once chilled, remove the cling film and place over closed eyes. The combination of coldness and soothing rosewater will help restrict capillaries and bring down any puffiness.
How do you get rid of puffy tired eyes?
Reducing the swelling is all about cooling and moving the fluid away from the eyes.
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress can help reduce swelling.
- Apply cucumber slices or tea bags.
- Gently tap or massage the area to stimulate blood flow.
- Apply witch hazel.
- Use an eye roller.
- Apply a chilled face cream or serum.