Here are 30 science-backed methods to help you reach your goal of a flat stomach.
- Cut Calories, but Not Too Much.
- Eat More Fiber, Especially Soluble Fiber.
- Take Probiotics.
- Do Some Cardio.
- Drink Protein Shakes.
- 6. Eat Foods Rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Limit Your Intake of Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
The Best Exercises For Burning Belly Fat
- Burpee. If you want to lose your gut, you need to work as many muscles as possible.
- Mountain Climber. Think of the mountain climber as a moving plank.
- Kettlebell Swing.
- Medicine Ball Slam.
- Dumbell Overhead Lunge.
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
20 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Don’t Drink Too Much Alcohol.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet.
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio)
- Cut Back on Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
How can I get a flat stomach in 30 days?
30-Day Countdown: How to Get a Flat Belly By Summer
- Do Some Flat Planks.
- Sleep 7 to 8 Hours.
- Snack On Popcorn.
- Try Flutter Kicks And Criss Crosses.
- Drink Water Before Each Meal.
- Toss Some Berries And Nuts Into Your Oats.
- Pair Split Lunges With Bicep Curls.
- Cut Your Sugar Intake And Increase The Amount Of Fiber You Eat.
What foods help burn belly fat?
Eight Delicious Foods That Help Fight Belly Fat
- Belly Fat-Fighting Foods.
- Chocolate Skim Milk.
- Green Tea.
- Citrus. Supermarket shocker: Vitamin C in colorful produce, like oranges and red peppers can help you zap up to 30 percent more fat during exercise, research from Arizona State University at Mesa suggests.