Method 3 Building Mental and Emotional Strength
- Set reasonable goals and follow through with them.
- Make yourself strong against negativity.
- Use positive self-talk to build your mental and emotional strength.
- Learn to stay calm under pressure.
- Let go of the little things.
- Change your perspective.
- Have a positive outlook.
How can I train my mind to be stronger than my feelings?
“You gotta train your mind to be stronger than your emotions or else you’ll lose yourself every time.”
- Don’t react right away.
- Be Conscious of Your Thoughts.
- Discover the ‘why’ of your emotions.
- Change the way you think about a situation.
- Choose how you want to react.
- Modify your expectations.
- Avoid negative thinking.
How do I get mentally tougher?
Here are five ways to become more mentally tough on and off the court.
- Do the hard things first. Pick your weakest spot and work on it first every practice.
- Be specific. If you want to work on upper body strength, write down the specific number of push-ups you will do.
- Deal with problems.
- Guard your thoughts.
How can I make my mind strong?
Suggested clip · 116 seconds
Develop A Strong Mind And You Will Live A Strong Life. – Powerful
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip