Not many people know how to stop this stealing progress completely. But there are few ways to prevent images and discourage your image-thieves.
Preventing Image Theft
- Disable the Right Click Option.
- Create Galleries.
- Use Watermarks on Images.
- Include Copyright Notices.
- Add a DMCA Badge to Your Site.
How can I protect my pictures from being copied?
How To Protect Your Website From Image Theft
- Disabling Right-Click. The easiest way to download images is by right-clicking on them and selecting “save image”.
- Adding A Copyright Notice.
- Watermark Your Images.
- Add A DMCA Badge To Your Site.
- Disable Hotlinking.
- Do A Reverse Image Search.
- Take Precautions But Don’t Be Obsessive.
What can you do if someone copies your website?
What to Do when Someone Copies Your Web Site
- Gather Information and Proof. Find a contact email address for the offending Web site.
- Contact the Offending Web Site. To begin with, send a polite email informing the owner of the theft and request that the stolen content or images be removed within a certain time frame.
- Take it to the Top.
- About the Author.
Can websites track copy paste?
This is a simple process that would allow any website to track when a visitor is copy/pasting content from the site itself. The answer is slightly different for every site; as it is somewhat relative. Below, you can a reference site that has a consistent, but average, Copy/Paste Per Visit.