How do you find old websites that no longer exist?
How to Retrieve Old Website Content for Any Website
- Step 1: Go To Wayback Machine. Go to the Wayback Machine website.
- Step 2: Enter Your Old Website Domain. Enter the domain address (www.yourwebsite.com) to your old website into the search bar at the top.
- Step 3: Find Your Old Content.
- Step 4: Save Your Old Content.
How do you view a website that has been removed?
When you find out a website or webpage is no longer available Go to archive.org, paste the web address into the ‘Wayback Machine’ search bar, and click ‘BROWSE HISTORY’. You can view a backup of the website made on a specific date by clicking on it.
How do I find old cached websites?
How to get to a cached link
- On your computer, do a Google search for the page you want to find.
- Click the green down arrow to the right of the site’s URL.
- Click Cached.
- When you’re on the cached page, click the current page link to get back to the live page.
How do I find old websites on Google?
- Search for a word, phrase, or entire website.
- Locate the specific page in the results for which you want a cached version.
- Click on the triangle to the far right of the URL (it’s right under the page title).
- Select Cached.