What can you do in 5 minutes?
Here is a list of 21 Things You Could Do in Just 5 Minutes…
- Answer 5 emails.
- Return a phone call.
- Read a few pages of a book. (On your phone or iPad.)
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Listen to someone tell you a story.
- Write in your journal.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Do a favor for someone.
What can you do in 20 minutes?
25 Things You Can Do In 20 Minutes (Or Less)
- Vacuum your house.
- Mop the floors.
- Clean up one area of the house that’s bugging you.
- Watch most of an episode of Friends.
- Go for a one mile walk (or run)
- Do some ab workouts.
- Clean behind kitchen appliances.
- Do a closet purge.
What can you do in 10 minutes?
50 Things You Can Accomplish in 10 Minutes or Less
- Unload the dishwasher.
- Fold one load of laundry.
- Put away one load of folded laundry.
- Vacuum our main living area.
- Pick up the mudroom.
- Clear off/declutter your desk.
- Organize a child’s school papers.
- Call and make an appointment.
What you can do in 30 minutes?
Here are 30 things you could do with 45 minutes:
- A yoga class. Yoga is good for your body and your mind.
- A plain old workout. Often, we forget how important exercise is.
- A guided meditation.
- Read a book.
- Take a nap.
- Go to the spa.
- Work your mind in a non-traditional way.